People ALWAYS ask me for skin care tips and what I do to keep my skin looking and feeling healthy!
Everyone’s skin is very different so it is all about finding something that works for you, but here are some tips we all could use!
- Drink plenty of water
- Always remove your make up before bed, and remove it properly.
- Knowing your skin type, so you know what products are best for you (I have normal skin)
- Cleanse regularly especially if you wear make up!
- Be gentle with your skin, don’t use products which are too harsh and don’t over exfoliate.
- Avoid the use of soap on your face!
- Have a separate towel you use for your face and your body.
- Exercise and good sleep are surprisingly also really important when it comes to having good skin!
- Investing in good skincare products is essential, after all our skin is with us for life!
- Use sunscreen, sun damage is the WORST thing that can happen to your skin!
These are just a few things we can add to our daily routine, I am a big big bigggg believer in drinking plenty of water, water is good for everything!
If you are unsure what skin type you have or what products you have, I suggest going into a department store or a skincare shop and have a professional look at your skin and recommend you something.
Kiehl’s have a really good free in store service for this!
There are so many products out there it can be overwhelming, I am lucky enough to have a lot of skin care products so I do like to mix mine up depending on how my skin feels!
I hope this blog post has some what helped you, I am no skincare expert but I have tried A LOT of different products! If you wish to ask me a question please do feel free!